Popular Post

Henna



I finally brought some Henna from WholeFoods today while on my break from work. As you can see my hair shown in the impromptu photoshoot today, lacks it's usual sheen. I read alot of blog posts on naturallycurly.com last night on henna so I can't wait to try it out this weekend. I purchased the 4 oz. Rainbow brand in Persian black (deep ebony). The ingredients are black henna, indigofereae, lawsonia inermis. It also states 100% botanical hair color on the jar and claims to be 100% organic on the instructions label.



My hair is styled in a bantu knot out that I did last night. I think it's just ok but could have been better. My hair was still wet this morning when I untwisted them but the humidity dried it right up before I reached my destination.



By the way I just adore this dress. I wish London Times would gift me a new work wardrobe with nothing but their dresses. The cuts are so classic and fit me like a glove!



Well that's all for now you ladies have a great 4th and be safe ;0)



Note: Dress London Times, Shoes Guess nude slingbacks, Necklace H&M, Earrings Claire's