Popular Post

My staples

Since my journey in transition I've adopted two staple products: Cantu's Shea Butter and Sebastians Potion no. 9. Now both of these are considered leave in conditioners but I use the Seabastian's as a leave in and apply the cantu as a moisturizer then seal with either grapeseed oil or sweet almond oil. I like how my hair comes out with these two products as it feels light and fluffy with alot of body. My hair just drinks up the shea butter and the consistency is light, smooth, and uber moisturizing.  I also have the Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie but for some reason I just don't like it. The smoothie is alot thicker than the Cantu shea butter although they have similar ingredients. I am also in love with Suave Humectant moisturizing conditioner. This stuff has ALOT of slip and is good for mixing henna treatments and for cowashing as well. Ever since I started my journey I've become a bit of a product junkie wanting to try this that and the third but now that I've found what works for me I'll be keeping my dollars in my wallet. Oh and by the way I get the generic brand of sebastians from Sally's for 5 bucks. :0)