Popular Post

for smith

for smith:
lets get lost, little one
(in the) twilight,
drive all over town in
st. ides heaven, single 
file with a passing feeling
(you) look over my shoulder,
don’t go down (my) shooting 
star.
color bars bled white,
a question mark, happiness?
the white lady loves you more
The Biggest Lie.
going nowhere, all cleaned out
riot coming, better be quiet now
 (my)angel in the lost and found
don’t go. don’t go 
snow (falls)
 down
high times go by, going
nowhere down memory lane
coming up 
roses between the bars 
(pictures of me) 
pretty, ugly before; cupid’s trick
tomorrow, tomorrow       whatever
no name No. 5.
oh well, okay
bottle up and explode!
2:45am Last call
(but) i didn’t understand last hour
everything means nothing to me.
angeles (now) a
needle in the hay, a fond farewell
don’t 
go
down
but i’m gonna love you anyhow.
love, mm