Popular Post

Lenox Park

Jason and I ventured to Lenox Park the other day. It is located in the midst of all the hustle and bustle of Buckhead and yet still so serene. There are walking trails, a large lake accented by a huge fountain, a quaint bridge, boulders and even a crane about the size of me! I was startled when I saw it walking around like a 5 foot person, that thing is huge! I enjoyed sitting on the bench while watching the ducks quack by and even the photoshoot of an infant frolicking in the Fall leaves. ;0) It is a very romantic place and highly recommended by moi. I wore my bomber leather that I distressed myself using bleach and a Qtip on the seams and elbows topped with metallic paint, along with my thrifted green 'Grandma' dress lol

















Pictures shot by Jason M Rene Lensmanship