Popular Post

Work Week Swag

Today I'm going through my Fall and Winter clothes, sometimes you can lose track of all that you have when they are not organized and properly displayed. I found some work week inspirational pictures. Enjoy!



  A Faux Fur Vest is very in season right now, they can make any outfit look rich!





I love the piping on the jacket and cropped satin pants.




How cute is the large bow on her shirt? I've been searching for the perfect black blazer for some time now. Hoping I find one soon.




lol I had to put him on here with that fur, leather and gloves. 




Velvet cuffs and animal print with red!




Mustard is a great color for all complexions and adding a belt around your winter coat makes it extra special.




I LOVE everything about this outfit!




Red shoes, Tulle polka dots yes yes and yes




Simply fabulous, what more can I say