Popular Post

The Farm

Hey ladies I took these pictures of the Kolb Farm last weekend while walking with my Yorkie Juicy. This farm is just so magical to me if you are in the GA area definitely take a trip there for a walk on the farm. The particular trail I was on that day is 5.6 miles long but you can split off and go on various routes throughout the farm.





Being so close to the horse was very intimidating lol he was cool though ;0)





Kolb Farm house from inside the trail, on Powder Springs Road








Another horse ahead, watch your step they drop BIG loads lol 




I thought the roots looked pretty cool exposed like that




Ahhh running water so calming






Juicy met Spencer on the trail, he is 6 months old how cute 




Finish line




This is the hill I approached and ran into those deer sitting in the midst of the grass watching my every move I had to go all the way to the bottom and turn left to head through the trees for the bridge back to the car.




That's the bridge, can you imagine being in the woods as the sun is setting looking out for wildlife lurking in the bush lol 


This is the homestretch, there were more deer off to the left last night but I hightailed it up this hill and back to my car to safety lol