Popular Post

Honey you ain't got nothing on me

Today my hair felt extra dry after my long hike on Kennesaw Mtn this morning. I remembered reading about the moisturizing properties of honey so I stopped to pick up a teddybear lol on the way home. I mixed Hello Hydration, Queen Helene Cholesterol and honey in a bowl and slathered it all over my hair. I left it on with a plastic cap for about 3 hours. I took a nap lol Rambo and I were quite knackered after that long haul. I must say the scent of the honey and moisture of the conditioners made my hair very glossy, scented and uber soft. Afterwards I did a quick ACV rinse to lock in some of the sheen gained by the honey application then proceeded with Sebastians and my two strand bantu knot out style for tomorrow. I hope my hair is bouncy and full of fluff when I take my knots down in the morning. I just love Sunday's by the way! They are so easy, breezy and relaxing.









Say hi Rambo, I hope you all had a great weekend ;0)