Popular Post

KNOT TODAY

 KNOT TODAY TM is a creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.



After washing hair, apply KNOT TODAY TM generously and work through troubled areas with a wide tooth comb.



Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions.





This is by far is THE BEST DETANGLER I have ever tried to date and I know alot of other naturals like it too because it was sold out in two Wholefoods I've visited recently. I think I will just have to order this online and now they have a 32oz refill for $44.00, the 8 oz sells for $12.00. I asked the manager of the Sally's near me today to start carrying Kinky Curly as well as Miss Jessie's. I hope she takes heed ;0)