Popular Post

My mac is vintage :0) lol





This is me lounging around at home afterwork today. Jason just shot a few pics for my project 365, he's such a sweetypie head lol ooo and he even brought me home some calla lillies (my fav) and pink daisies.  Yay for love! Yesterday I did a few bantu knots before bellydancing and this is how it looked today.

Anywho as you can see my mac is dinosaur compared to the new macbook pro's lol I will upgrade my bella in due time, she's been good to me ;0) I guess my mac is vintage circa 2004 lol

 I also played around with my new coastal scents palette to create the eyeshadow look with peachy reds, some yellow and a touch of blue. I like how it came out too! I think I'm getting the hang of it although I still need some lid primer and I think I want to get that facial mist from mac as well.



That's it for now gal pals, til we meet again.