Popular Post

My secret muse

I can recall the days of secretly watching the young Asian fashionistas shop for groceries in Publix on Sundays when I lived downtown. These women were fiercely poised in the cereal aisle dripping in fabulous jewerly, YSL shoes and some couture looking dress. I used to think man where do they shop and how is it that it seems like every young Asian woman always looks so fashionable to me? I'm not at all discriminating against any other race of people but it's just a personal observation of mine that these women really have STYLE with a capital S!



I'd like to credit Cat Party for introducing me to Hiroko Mon Amour, who was a sixties model/actress and muse of Pierre Cardin. I just love how elegant and chic she looks in the photos below.















































I love love love this coat!