Popular Post

Wash n Go on Independance Day Weekend





Today we went on a date to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens and boy was I hot in this vest! This was our first visit and we have both been here for years. I wasn't too impressed though since I didn't see a vast array of flowers. We walked along the canopy walk/bridge and I was invisioning it being something like a rainforest tour with wild birds roaming freely and woodland creatures scurring about but mostly we just saw trees and weeds lol. This is how my hair looked after we got home. I'm digging the size of it but not the front. It needs some curl enhancing smoothie ASAP. Jason took some good video footage so I will upload one to this post once he's done editing.








Oh yeah I did my Henna this morning and it was A MESS! That stuff gets so clumpy I almost wanted to put it in the blender for a better consistency. Most of my hair managed to take on the color although I still see a little bit of brown here and there probably because I wasn't able to slather it on very well. I didn't see the uber shine alot of women boast about but perhaps next time I will see the benefits of the conditioning factors. I might try the Jamila brand instead of Rainbow in August before we go on vacation.



Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend, can't wait to see some fireworks tomorrow!