Popular Post

2010 in Review 1st Edition

Boy o Boy has this year gone by fast. It just seems like yesterday I was standing awkwardly amongst the 20 somethings at Geisha House, patiently awaiting the ball to drop so Jason could finish his photo shoot and we could go home. Now 2011 is upon us and I'm trying to decide what to do this year. I definitely don't want to end up in a club again, that's for sure!


I thought with the New Year approaching it would be fun to do a 2010 Review/Blog list of all my great discoveries in no particular order. Enjoy the 1st Edition!


1.Kimonica Maganda♔

Her blog is my latest discovery thanks to her fiance' Trav, one of my Elementary school homies. I enjoy her witty, fashionable and honest posts about everything on her mind.

MinxMaven:SuperMama:CosmoGirl:BlognessMonster:Coffee:Sushi:Glitter:Fabulosity:Boom:Pow:::You can't sit with us!!!Check her blog out at  Cosmos et Cupcakes.


2. Mia MiMi J Johnson

Mia MiMi is a Makeup Artist extraordinarie and also a classmate of mine from good ole' CAU.

3. Savvybrown