Popular Post

Get IT. You won't regret it!



I saw this callet in In Style magazine. Isn't this the cutest idea! This would be a perfect gift for any fashionista that goes clubbing or to the gym and doesn't want to carry a bag. It fits blackberry's and iphones and can hold debit/credit cards, cash and business cards with ease. Check them out at The Callet, retailing for only $15 USD








I am totally digging chunky necklaces and have a few in my arsenal. My favorite place to look for them is Anthropologie, but only on sale lol This beauty pictured above is available at Target for only $39 USD








I peeped these Vintage Fashion frames at Claire's recently and thought they were too cute. Selling for 12.50 USD with plenty of fun prints to choose from. 








I bought a few Danskin High Impact sports bra's from Wal-mart for $10 USD each. These are super comfy and provide an awesome support. I totally recommend these for any woman that lives an active lifestyle.