Popular Post

A Fashionable Soiree





This year I have decided to entertain more at my home since it is such a lovely space and I don't mind having a small gathering of loved and liked ones around. I don't fancy a large crowd as I am not the most social person you will ever meet but I manage lol I already planned my first game night and I can't wait to share laughs and memories with my pals. This is me pictured at a Cookie Exchange hosted by two gal pals from CAU. The turn out was awesome and there were cookies galore. It was such an inspiration to put on an apron and learn to bake a few new recipes. 


Look of the Day: 


Shoes: Nine West Blue Suede Pumps circa 2007
Handbag: Navy Blue Dooney & Bourke Dillen Leather Satchel  Macy's
Skirt: Floral print H&M 
Shirt: Lavender Cashmere Turtleneck Bebe
Vest: Faux Fur Zara 
Tights: Purple DKNY