Popular Post

Step into the NEW YOU!

2010 went by so quickly, whew boy where does the time go? I've been thinking lately about building myself, my brand, my life into the very best they can be. For starters time is money as well all know and spending your quality time doing things that will reward you monetarily, spiritually and personally should be of precedence, at least in my humble opinion. This past year I gabbed plenty on Facebook about this that and the third. Now while it was quite amusing, most of it did not add to me personally, spiritually nor monetarily therefore I will be spending MORE time blogging and investing in my Vintage shop Vintage Mannequin, both of which I love and hopefully in turn will recoup those highly sought after rewards.



With 2011 steadily approaching I have so many goals to reach. Here is an inspirational pictorial dreamboard so to speak for makeup, hair, wedding, skincare and the likes. Enjoy!



 Exploring makeup and all the colorful ways to play up my assets.






I've been loving lashes lately and bold colored lipstick. I plan to wear more in 2011.




I plan to do my own bridal makeup next August so I need to practice practice practice!


Crystal Clear skin and a kick ass skincare regimen ;0)




Practicing the art of photography with my new Nikon, thanks babe ♥




Getting down the perfect double strand twist out. Her spirals look luscious!




My ultimate hair goal is waist length so I plan to keep up my healthy hair regimen. 






Dialing in to my inner self and practicing meditation. Namaste ☺