Popular Post

Let's ROCK 2011

Hello Dolls, 


Last night I spend some time taking pictures of a few items I've posted for sale on my new Etsy store Vintage Mannequin. Check us out! You will also see newly posted items on the right hand side of my blog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.


On another note, last night I worked out with my buddy Dearroka at LA Fitness. We stumbled around the gym from machine to machine all while having the book, Shape Training, in hand. We concentrated on exercises for an H Frame. If you have an H Frame, you're endowed with a solidly built athletic shape, which means you're blessed with healthy muscle to keep your bones strong and your body fit. As for shape, your upper and lower body is equally proportionate. The trouble, however, is smack dab right in the middle-your tummy ;0(


Since we are both trying to whittle away our waists we did the following exercises:


Dumbbell lunge to the front 
Single leg curl
Reverse hyperextension
Machine shoulder press
Incline side lateral raise
Low seated pulley row
Concentration bicep curl
Machine dip
Low-pully triceps extension
Decline bench crunch


It is recommended to do a warm up set (light weight) and then 2-3 sets with increased poundage with reps of 10-12 and then 12-15 respectively. 


I'm super excited about 2011 and have so many things to look forward to. Here are a few things I plan to develop to their greatest potential:


Healthy X Frame Shape
It's no secret if you are a regular reader that I want a body like Amber Rose, Kim Kardashian or even the Beyonce's of the world. They are all considered to have an X frame which means 'hourglass'. I plan to achieve this goal with the proper diet and specific exercise regimen for this body type. Cheers to being healthy & looking fabulous in 2011!




Lipstick Manual
I want to grow my readership, further develop my writing skills and help myself as well as others through self enlightenment. 


Vintage Mannequin
I want to grow my Etsy business by selling fashionable and rare vintage finds to lots of Lipstick Lovelies. 


Wedding Planning 101
My wedding is set for August 5 this coming summer and I can't wait to get hitched ♥


Financial Planning 101
Set a financial plan for myself and my family and see to it that we both reach our goals $$


Everybody Wins
It is my goal to have my student reading at a much higher level than she is currently. 


Social Life
I want to make it a point to be more social with those I love by hosting fun evening's in at my house. I already have one planned for January ☺


Long Hair Don't Care
I plan to continue with my healthy hair growth practices with hopes of reaching BSL by August for my wedding.


Makeup Galore
I will continue to hone my skills in makeup application so that I can do my own makeup for my destination wedding. 




How do you plan to rock out 2011? Make a list and check it twice then hit the ground running, you can even start as early as NOW. ☺


Happy Friday Lovelies ♥