Popular Post

100 Day Count Down!

If you are lucky enough to be at the beach, you are lucky enough! 
Well let the 100 day count down begin because soon I will be at the beach & getting hitched! 
Whoo Hooooooooooo


There is still SO much to do though I can't believe I only have 100 days left til show time. I still have to do all these things:



Find our wedding bands

Compile a play list of music to include what I wish to walk down the isle to, our first dance and reception tunes.

Decide on wedding favors.

Print out the programs ( maybe I can ask mini to handle this one ☺) lol

Perfect my make up skills lol

Schedule a trial hair appointment

Decide on the reception menu & cake flavor

Make sure his outfit is approved by ME ☺♥ lol

Tie up any loose ends with the wedding planner

File Wedding paperwork etc

Oh and make sure that I can fit my wedding dress in 30 days smh o-0



Speaking of the isle, I need to practice walking in those shoes too! 



Oy vey I'm getting anxious now. So much to do and only less than 100 days to get er done!