Popular Post

Beach Babes

Speaking of the beach, what do you usually take with you on a tropical vacation? Do you buy special outfits for your beach attire or do you simply wear what you already have? Last time I went to Mexico I bought a few zip lock bags of accessories but I didn't wear them all and I had a ton of makeup lol. I like to wear the super bright tropical eye shadows and lip popping colors. My accessory bag was still handy though because I got dressed up for our dinner dates at night, which is when I did my makeup pizazz ☺. I think I will do the same this time around for the honeymoon. I even want one of those Just Married bikini's lol I think those are so cute! Here are some cute beach picturesque photos to get you in that vacation mood ☺ I'm trying to work up the nerve to go scuba diving on the coral reef, I'm kind of scared of sharks o-0 lol Surfs up!