Popular Post

Huetiful Facial Steam & Naturopathica Pumpkin Peel





Today I used my Huetiful facial attachment to steam my face along with a Naturopathica Pumpkin Enyzme Peel. I purchased this peel from my facial spa, the Natural Body spa, during one of my monthly visits. This peel is formulated for dull or congested skin and the enzymes work best with steam to help exfoliate the skin and promotes clear, radiant complexions. KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Pumpkin: a powerful antioxidant due to its high Beta Carotene content and a natural exfoliator. If interested visit their site at http://www.naturopathica.com/









Directions: Apply a thin layer to the skin and leave on for 3-5 minutes, rinse well. Repeat 1-2 times per week.



Before I had my facial steamer I used this in the shower with the shower's steam.



I'm so pleased that I have this facial steamer attachment so that I can give myself a spa day at home. I chose to lie on the bed and position my steamer over my face as this is how it is done at the Natural Body Spa. This way I can relax, close my eyes and really enjoy my steam treatment. If you have one, you should definitely give this technique a try. Next time I might even burn some candles and put on soothing mood music! ;0)



Hope you all are having a wonderful Easter!