Popular Post

The Royal Wedding







Kate Middleton looked absolutely stunning in her wedding gown designed by Alexander McQueen. I mean really, when I stood infront of my telly, British slang for television, and first laid eyes on her I was speechless. A great big smile came across my face and I got all teary eyed and I'm not even British! Speaking of the Brits I think my office should have been closed right along with the UK offices seeing as how I work for a British firm and all smh Anyways back to the wedding, their choir was amazing and sounded beautifully. At first when my sup asked me yesterday if I was tuning in this morning I said ummm probably not and if so, only to see the dress. Contrarily so, I turned on the tube this morning while getting ready to see what I could catch and I'm so happy I did ☺. I caught the wedding just as Kate & William were walking out towards the Royal horse drawn carriage. The bride's earrings were a wedding day gift from her parents, Carole and Michael Middleton, they were also her something new. For her ''something blue'', a blue ribbon was sewn into the interior of her dress, while her ''something old'' was the traditional Carrickmacross craftsmanship used to create the bridal gown. Prince William and Kate, who will go by the name of Catherine, also inherited the titles Duke and Duchess of Cambridge following their marriage today.
Congrats you two! I can't wait until my Royal Wedding ♥♥♥