Popular Post

The Joy of Thrift Shopping!





Thrifting is such a great way to find vintage pieces and new attire alike. Many stores carry great jewelry, shoes, furniture, kids clothing, books, and cookware; however if you are not a scavenger shopper who loves browsing from aisle to aisle this may not be the shopping technique for you. The one thing I do loathe about thrift stores is the sometimes overwhelming stench which is an accumulation of everyone's household and body odors jam packed into one store. Whew! I recently visited the Goodwill on Roswell road as well as a Union Mission store in Cobb county and I can't wait to go back as I was pressed for time. I tried on a vintage sequence dress that was to die for but unfortunately not my size. I did score a pair of barely used Kenneth Cole ankle boots though and they only put me back 3 bucks ;0)



Do you shop at thrift stores? Why or why not?