Popular Post

Vintage Vintage Everywhere











































































































So lately thanks to my newest fashion inspiration, Nikole, author of TheMopTopMaven blog, I've been completely obsessing over the vintage look of fashion. I have always adored the classic look of fashion modeled by the likes of Elizabeth Taylor's hairstyles, Audrey Hepburns sense of style , and probably the most timeless era of fashion The 1950's. This era birthed full floral swing skirts & dresses, kick pleats, sundresses and of course my most cherished piece of fashion, peep toe SHOES. I think I have officially adopted this style as my new look.


The above pictures are courtesy of ModCloth, a clothing site geared towards vintage fashion. I purchased a floral sweetheart dress from them last year for a wedding and I just love that dress! They even have real vintage pieces posted daily but they sell quickly so if that's your thing you should definitely check them out, you just might score big!




Oh and I'm dying to go to the LF warehouse in Soho during my next visit to NYC. I need to go up there soon to visit the family, it's been awhile plus I want to see the newest bundle of joy, my nephew Bryson.








Minique~