Popular Post

You've got mail!

YES! My Coastal Scents 88 palette came in the mail and I'm stoked! It's like Christmas come early. I have a few colors in my arsenal already but this eyeshadow kit will allow for a much greater range in creativity. My favorite makeup artists on youtube are Niniluvsmakeup and XXTheIsandBeautyXX, who both use this brand of eyeshadow. I want to do some exotic looks with greens, yellows and reds this summer. This brand of makeup is also quite affordable at only 18.95 and comes highly recommended from many makeup guru's. If interested please visit their site at Coastal Scents or Beauty Choice, which is the site I ordered mine from. I'm also interested in their Creative ME palette, which contains highly pigmented and brilliant colors. See for yourself in the picture below, aren't they just amazing?





Minique~