Popular Post

es ef



***Trip to San Francisco was so much fun :) My best friend just moved up there to go to school so my boyfriend and I decided to take a trip to explore the city and to visit my beloved Torrey! We stayed in the mission neighborhood but we spend a lot of time in Oakland and Berkely as well which was actually my favorite area/neighborhood that I got to check out. In fact my favorite place that we encountered was in west oakland (if I'm not mistaken) called Rock Paper Scissors collective. I will do a post soon on the gallery exhibit that I kind of fell in love with <3.
 I managed to semi-encapsulate the tragically short trip with seven dollar disposable camera that I purchased on a rushed whim a few minutes before our flight (p.s. how awesome is virgin airlines...their introductory safety video???) so cool. Anyway, I anticipated shooting more potential lookbook posts but I was so enthralled in my exploration of the city that fashion and outfit selections were sort of the last thing on my mind! The good news is I finally invested in an actual camera (in addtion from my somewhat difficult to maneuver iphone camera) after the death of my last one whose life was ended on account of the fact that its sim card drowned in my morning coffee a few months ago. I am hoping to post much more frequently on lookbook.nu. 
xx