Popular Post

Keepsake



Do kids still do this? I remember back in elementary bringing V day cards to school for your classmates. Awwww don't you miss being a kid? I do ;0)
When I first met my fiance' Jason I was in a relationship going no where fast so when he asked if I was single I regretfully had to say NO ;0( BUT I hurried up and made myself single shortly thereafter LOL ;0) 


After entering into singlehood with intent on snatching him up I weighed my options by watching him at the gym whilst on the treadmill lol he was some good eye candy too. So finally enough with the games, I dragged my friend William with me to the gym for emotional support and once given the push I grabbed a pink memo paper from the front desk and wrote my name, number and a ;0) with the words call me and gave it to him as he was about to leave. My heart was pounding in my chest as I approached him lol At first I wasn't going to do it because I felt like the balance was off with me (a woman) having to now approach him ( a man) but I said what the heck, go for it and I'm happy that I did ;0)


LOL Recently Jason embarrassed me by bringing out my little 'Do you like me?" note for show and tell at our game night and all the girls laughed lol I guess he will be keeping that keepsake in his little treasure box for eternity, although I am just as corny. I have the napkin from the restaurant that I wiped my tears on the day he proposed ;0) Awwwww




So in case you want to do this as well or you have a little crumb snatcher with the hots for someone in class buy the above pictured cards here.


Do you keep keepsakes too?