Popular Post

Dancer's Legs





This weekend's hike was a success, three gals and myself trekked up Kennesaw Mountain whilst stopping to take it all in. The girls were troopers and one, Lillian, even ran down with me which I was too thrilled about. They even want to continue hiking ;0) I want to conquer Stone Mountain this spring as well since I have yet to climb that one. I love the exercise high you get after a good work out and even moreso than that is the results. I tend to work out my legs more often than my other body parts as they have always been my strongest parts. I am working on building up my core strength this year though. I ran track and danced all through high school and I thought I'd always have dancers/runners legs with no effort but old age is proving me otherwise lol I suppose I will always have to be an active adult in order to maintain my health. Today is the first true start of my veggie and fruit only diet although I am attending a birthday dinner tonight at Dolce, hopefully I can get something healthy and raw to eat. Thinking sushi ;0)



Happy Monday lovelies!