Popular Post

Fashion Police



"Fashion police" is a term which refers to the idea of an imaginary police force that make sure that people dress according to fashion. The term is jokingly used for self-appointed individuals who criticise the clothing others wear, and thereby those others' fashion sense. The term can sometimes be used in a disparaging sense, holding that the fashion police have a narrow, rigid or uncreative sense of style or propriety, or it can be used with approval of what the presumed judgment of the fashion police would be if present ("Somebody call the fashion police!"), if the speaker believes someone has committed a fashion faux pas.



I remember when this term was 'coined' and everyone on every corner was using it to point out the lewd, crude and fashion faux pas of street fashions everywhere. Just last week I learned a self taught lesson that each woman is individual and should be able to embrace that especially in the way she expresses herself through fashion. Anyone that calls themselves a Fashionista probably is 'more fashionable than some' but that doesn't mean the women who aren't are not stylish just the same. So as the saying goes to each her own.  I'm making it a point to not overtly express my dismay in some fashion products I choose not to wear myself but are just as loved and cherished by other women.



So there you have it my public apology to anyone I may have offended by my Fashion dislikes ;0) Lo siento mi amigos...... ♥


"To do life right, you have to feel like you're growing up until the day you die."  
Jane Fonda