Popular Post

Me Myself and I ;0)

Yesterday started off kind of typical with me cleaning and trying to put off the chores I despise the most, the bathroom lol yet and still I will get to it tomorrow. Then after mopping and sweeping like 1000 sq ft of woods I got the bright idea of going to sit in the jacuzzi at my gym. So I packed my swim bag and head out to the great outdoors. Whew made it up ice mountain and down the road to LA Fit! After walking delicately over their unthawed ice carpet (total law suit waiting to happen) I was totally disappointed to read the notice stating the pool and hot tub were out of service til further notice. '0( Oh well so I put up my jacket and sat in the sauna for a bit. I was trying to get my chi and this woman was apparently having a business call IN THE SAUNA, how rude! Like seriously I'm glad you have a job and all but do that in your car. She finally leaves and I can relax for a bit. Afterwards I did a few light reps on weights for my arms, nothing crazy since I was just in a car accident. I went to ride on the stationary bike, which I kind of like now. I was SO bored and my mind kept wanting to chat with someone. I was hoping to have a friendship date with my pal Will but of course he was busy with someone lol hmmm mmmm *side eye* So anyway I thought well I guess it's just Me Myself and I today. I gathered my belongings and made it back over the ice carpet safely. Then I decided I needed to treat myself to something relaxing and since a back massage was too risky I opted for a facial. I drove over to Natural Body Spa had the most relaxing and effective I might add facial. I needed that! I think that will be a monthly thing for me. I want my skin to be radiant and after all it was on my Vision Board ;-) Over all my day was cool and I topped it off with a dinner date with my fiance'. Garrisons in Vinings has THE best martini. Man that thing was on point. If you ever go, get the Party til Dawn martini, you won't be disappointed.



Before my date I was home playing with makeup looks in the pink and purple family. Check out my results. What do you think?