Popular Post

Monica's Signature Style What's Yours?

Since I can remember I've always sported different fashions and hair styles. I've had colors from chestnut brown, burgundy and bluest blacks. In college I wanted to differentiate myself from the 'old' me to a more grown up and sophisticated me so I cut off all of my hair into a Halle Berry look. I loved how different my hair looked and even felt, it was liberating. My Dominican stylist back in NY refused to cut my hair so I ended up getting it done next door by a West Indian stylist and I loved it! I've always gravitated to shiny black hair throughout my experimental stages with color. To me my hair feels healthier and looks better black. I like to wear my hair in big fluffy roller sets, a messy up do or pulled back into a high bun like a ballerina would. Now that I'm in my 30s I am finding my new self again and enjoying the journey life brings. What is your Signature look? Check out Essence TV to hear what Monica has to say about her Signature style.