Popular Post

Oh you Fancy huh?





Um I wanna be fancy too Sally Hansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's up with your salon effects not being available in GA. I went to CVS twice, Walgreens, Walmart, Sephora, Ulta and drumroll.............STILL NOTHING. They are even advertised in the CVS circular this week. I think for my pain and suffering you owe me a couple boxes of Salon Effects. I mean a sistah was burning up gas looking for this like it was crack or something. lol OK so in case you are santa or anyone else wants to gift me some I would love the following prints, glitter (the one on the left), cheetah of course, houndstooth, and um let's see I think that's it for right now * side eye *



Seriously I know if you live in NYC you have tried this right? These are similar to the uber expensive Minx nails. I purchased the Minx mani back when it first emerged for $55 USD and it only lasted about 2.5 weeks, NOT the month the sales woman promised smh Anyway these are about 10 bucks and they come in so many cute prints, how can you not at least give em a try. Watch the vid below as Tia explains how cute and easy they are to apply.



TiaLuv29's Channel





Caio Lovelies,