Popular Post

Shiseido White Lucient









I was recently looking for a new cleanser to add to my skin care regimen. Previously I used castor oil to wipe off my makeup, soothe my skin as well as for moisturizing purposes. However I found that because it is SO thick AND causes hair growth this was not the oil for me, to be used in that capacity anyway. I watched a youtube vid by Montana Deleon on a homemade exfoiliant and she mentions Shiseido as a great cleanser. I did some additional research and purchased it on Sephora for 39.99 on sale. I know it's expensive but my skin is priceless. I've been using this product now for 2 weeks and I already see a huge difference. It makes my skin very supple and soft. It is gentle and never irritates my super sensitive skin and a little goes a long way. I only use a pea size of the cleanser every day. I also have acne prone skin and since my skin is fair I tend to suffer from hyperpigmentation quite easily, if I get a pimple I most certainly get a scar but not anymore.  This product helps me stay pimple free and is also fading the previous blemishes too!



I'm happy to say that I love this product and although expensive I will make the sacrifice for great skincare. I also use Noxema as my cheapie cleanser and that helps to dry out any sebum trapped by pimples as well as clean off makeup well.



Learn more about the product http://www.us.shiseido.com/whitelucent/



What do you use for your skincare regimen?