Popular Post

A new beginning

Three days ago and for the first time of  my life i realised that i'm very lucky. You will ask me : Why i felt like that? Well it's simple.While i was at Marrakech, i saw a poor man who were sleeping in the street near a restaurant , barefooted and wearing a tiny shirt and a crappy jean . He was shaking because of the cold weather. And all the people in the restaurant where laughing, eating and enjoying themselves without caring about him or about the fact that he might haven't eat for days. It was like someone slapped me ! I've realise that a lot of people are going through some very difficult time at the moment ; some of them are homeless, others are poor and miserable and others are maybe just unhappy.
And me, during all this time i was sad because my parents wouldn't buy the new Chanel bag or because i don't have my own Christian Louboutin heels or just because i've decided to be sad and mad at everyone!
So i decided to write this article. I want to make people like me, realise that they're lucky and that they must thank God everyday for all what he gave to them. We all should have a new beginning , we have to stop avoiding people in need because we think that they are dirty or not from the same social class. This should really stop ! And if we want to make our planet better , we have to start by helping each others and by giving love to people around us :).
P.S: This isn't an article about fashion , but i really have to share this with u !
XX