Popular Post

All aboard to 6 Figure Lane







All aboard to 6 Figure Lane. I've always heard that you should surround yourself with people in places that you see yourself going and well I want to be making buku money generated from my own business not working for someone else. Did you know that Borders has filed bankruptcy and has tons of great books on sale? Well you'd expect to see some 70% off signs but you won't so don't get your hopes up however you can still run in and find lots of interesting and thought provoking reads to fill your library. I don't have any more book shelf space lol but I can still store them in boxes. I just love books they can take you to places you've never dreamed of all without leaving your space. The above book is a novel I'm interested in reading. I need to know a woman making 6 figures generated from the industry of my interest. Just speaking about my aspirations to my good and resourceful friend Erika, I was able to get the contact information for a woman doing the very thing I want to ♥ Thanks E! 
Here is a synopsis on the novel:


Quietly and steadily, the number of women making six figures or more is increasing and continues to rise at a rate faster than for men. From entrepreneurs to corporate executives, from white-collar professionals to freelancers and part-timers, women are forging careers with considerable financial success.

In Secrets of Six-Figure Women, Barbara Stanny, journalist, motivational speaker,and financial educator, identifies the seven key strategies of female highearners: A Profit Motive, Audacity, Resilience, Encouragement, Self-Awareness, Non-attachment, and Financial Know-How.

Based on extensive research and hundreds of interviews, including more than 150 women whose annual earnings range from $100,000 to $7 million, Barbara Stanny turns each of the six-figure traits into a specific strategy for upping earnings. By rigorously fine-tuning them, readers can, step-by-step, climb the income ladder.



Do you have a mentor, life coach or friend/family member in the position you see yourself being in one day? If the answer is no then you ought to seek one out. Mentors or life coaches can inspire, encourage and push you towards your goals. It helps to talk to friends about your dreams but it definitely helps to talk with someone who has already been there and done that and is now at the top. ☺