Popular Post

All I Want is You Review





This past weekend I hung out with my gal pal Crystal. We went to one of my favorite outdoor spaces for a walk, Kolb Farm/Cheatham Hill loop and then off for thrifting trip, which turned out to be successful since she found a few items for under 12 bucks. Next I had the Miguel Jontel album on my mind so we make a quickie to Best Buy at Cumberland and they were sold OUT! The clerk was kind enough to say they were still in store at Perimeter so I high tailed it over the hill and through the woods to that location. Yes I was that hyped to get it. Early that Saturday I spent about two hours listening to his jams on YT and I knew I had to get the CD. 


OMG for starters let's just say I'm in love with his music. His voice is so smooth, melodic and puts you in that 90's R&B kind of mood like Jon B type of style but with a futuristic modern twist. This boy has talent! Aside from the hot to death 'All I want is you' song that everyone loves, I would say my favorite is 'Hard Way'. I even listened to it on the way to work today. It is safe to say my honey is going to be too through with me because I have a tendency to listen to my favorite songs on repeat lol 


Another song that I adore is 'Girl with the tattoo.' Now while this song is very short, his voice coming through the speakers singing about a girl with a tattoo, yep that's me lol, takes you to another place. The CD is damn near erotic! I was disappointed, not at the song but that it was only an intro. “Girl With The Tattoo” could have lasted for twenty minutes and every second of it would have been orally pleasing.♥


Those innocent eyes(eyes)

That smile on your face makes it easy to trust you

If they only knew, the girl with the tattoo, like I do

Doin' what you doin' just to get you where you goin', yeah I see, baby

Just don't lose yourself along the way, no

Cus your doin' what you doin' just to get you where your goin' and I see it baby

And too many others gon' ask to say I do

But I knew... the girl with the tattoo, yeah

Oh yeah I knew, the girl with the tattoo

I use to know


There isn't a song on the album that I don't fancy. Quickie is one that gets you in the mood. Sure Thing is an awesome love song, just might put that on my wedding CD, Girls like You remind me that I'm loney..... and Overload is definitely a Prince tribute. It’s almost futuristic without being too pop to be considered R&B, this one is a certified club banger. I hope they play his music at the Pretty Girl Rock Dress party this weekend ♥ Oh and let's not forget Vixen & Teach Me, Lord have mercy, have you dancing naky in the mirror practicing your skillz! ☺This music is BEYOND sexy!




Purchase 2 copies, one for home and one for the car!


Tracklisting:
1. “Sure Thing”

2. “All I Want Is You” feat. J. Cole

3. “Girl With the Tattoo Enter.lewd”

4. “Play Me”

5. “Quickie”

6. “Girls Like You”

7. “Overload Enter.lewd”

8. “Hard Way”

9. “Teach Me”

10. “Hero”

11. “Vixen”

12. “To the Moon”

13. “My Piece”