Popular Post

60 Day Fitness Challenge





The summer is steadily approaching and we are all in bikini shape up mode. Do you have a wedding to attend and want to look your best? Are you going on summer vacation and hope to wear that fabulous bathing suit? Or do you just have personal fitness goals to reach this summer? Join me in the 60 day fitness challenge! Lately I've been working on toning my overall body through the methods of hiking, running and free weight training. I have to say that I've been doing pretty good aside from the occasional binge on Queso, Martini's and Ice Cream lol those are my vices ;0) Although I have made progress, of course, there is still room for growth. So before the weather gets to be too unbearable I wanted to challenge myself as well as invite you ladies to come on a run/walk/hike to greater fitness heights. What are your fitness goals? Want a smaller waist like Halle Berry, juicier bum like Melisa Ford, toned legs like Amerie, great calves like Ciara, tighter tummy like the Brazilian model above, or those Michelle Obama arms?







The fitness challenge will last for 60 days or roughly two months starting April 01 through May 31st, just in time for that Memorial Day barbecue. The rules are simple. *Open to BLOG FOLLOWERS ONLY* Follow the blog to join the challenge.



1. Take a before picture of yourself (head on) and send it to me at lipstickmanual@gmail.com on April 1st. Put Fitness Challenge in the subject line.



*No sucking in your tummy or photoshop either lol let's make this a fair challenge*



2. Challenge yourself to work out at least 4 days per week by any means necessary.

    *I will be running, hiking or lifting weights to sculpt my desired X shape*



3. On June 1st submit your after picture of yourself (head on).













*Try to wear athletic gear or something like leggings and a closely fitting top so that we can see what you're working with, don't be shy, we are all in this together*



I will post the before and after pictures of all the participants in a blog post and we will vote on the winner, being the person who has the most dramatic improvement. We should be able to see if you've lost inches and weight by the picture so take a close enough shot of your body.







I don't wish to compare pounds, inches or body fat specifically as that will be way too technical and difficult for everyone's body, shape & height etc. Plus you can't verify those things; however a picture always tells the truth.



The winner with the most votes shall receive a 60 minute massage certificate courtesy of Lipstick Manual to reward the lovely for all that hard work.



Invite a friend to participate, follow the blog and join in on the challenge. ;0)



Are you game?