Popular Post

How to Be Annoying on Facebook







Swoozie in da house! Do you know who Swoozie is on YT? I recently discovered his short films and he is so talented, not to mention super comedic. Watch the 'How to be annoying on facebook' film for a great laugh. Happy Saturday lovelies. ;0)









What are some of the things people do on Facebook to annoy you?



Mine is typing in anything other than correct English. I get microblogging but some of these people are just plain lazy.



I agree with all the game and quiz posts, I do not partake in them myself and anyone who posts one on my page is deleted. Sorry guys and gals ;0)



People who think they know everything is also UBER annoying to me smh Get off facebook with your old ass almost 50 years old trying to school folks on life lol





When people put 'I'm just saying' after everything they post, who else is saying it? We know it's you duh? lol



People who complain about things that their friends do such as 'liking' their post and or visiting their page. Ummmm what was the point of accepting their friend request if you don't want them on your page? I don't get the 'snooping' application to see who and how many times folks are visiting you. Just plain asinine.



Lastly, get your relationship in check. Facebook doesn't ruin marriages and break up happy homes, cheaters do! I heard on the radio yesterday folks calling in to say whether or not you should be friends with your ex on facebook. There were mostly women complaining that their man's ex girl is always liking all their couple's pictures and commenting on his posts with LOL and cutesy stuff. smh If she is threatening your relationship through the computer delete her ass and move on. If he is a cheater chances are she is not the only threat on the web, you need a monogamous man and facebook is not your enemy ;0)