Popular Post

My New Muse









Today we stopped off in Borders, since they are going out of business, to see if I wanted any books. I walked through the fiction literature section and saw something on Marilyn Monroe but decided to pass on it. Then I found myself hoarding Chicken Soup for the Soul one for positive thinking and another for couples but I soon put those down. Next I moved on to the psychology section and nothing struck me as good enough to buy so I scooted over to the sex section ;0) Ooo la la all kinds of devilish stuff but umm yeh why did I pick up a book telling me to put a butt plug in my man's ass like is this the section for homosexuals and I just missed the sign? 0-o I guess that sex expert from Loving & Cheating isn't the only one that thinks that is a great idea. Needless to say that book was also a pass! Finally as I was about to give up I came across this gem, What's Up Down There?



What's Up Down There is a book about Questions You'd only ask your Gynecologist if she was your girlfriend. Lissa Rankin M.D. is a practicing OBGYN and founder of the Owning Pink Center in Mill Valley, CA which is dedicated to redefining what it means to be healthy, vibrant, and alive as a woman in the twenty first century. This book is freaking hilarious and also quite informative. On the drive home I opened her up and started reading aloud, much to my honey's entertainment, a few excerpts. You know I had to share some with you gals too. Here are a few funny questions asked:



Why doesn't my vagina look like the ones in Playboy?



lol Can we say surgery, air brushing and photoshop?



My clitoris is really small and my best friends is WAY bigger? Is there a normal size?

OK first off who is comparing clitoris sizes with their bestie raise your hand? lol



The answer was like the size of the labia, the clitoris varies widely



Is Pubic hair supposed to be the same color as the hair on your head?

Not necessarily, there are some red heads with dark brown carpets ;0)









This book is a great read although I have only flipped through it and definitely recommend it for you ladies. I purchased it for 8 bucks on sale at Borders.



Toodles,



By the way do you spruce up your pubs when you go for your annual visit?



Purchase the book on Amazon here.