Popular Post

From Humble Beginnings Come Great Things







Some of the most successful people have come from very humble beginnings like one of the most famous and successful women in America, Oprah Winfrey. It is difficult to fathom that someone with so much fame, fortune and triumph for so many years was molested until the age of 13, had a child as a child who died in infancy and even ran away from home as a teenager. She has definitely come from very humble beginnings and I applaud her efforts in using her now fortune and wealth to give back to the world at large. I hear so many black women discrediting Oprah stating that 'we' are not her target audience but why not? The people decide to tune in based on her topics of conversation. Perhaps more black women need to open their minds to diverse conversation outside the realm of 'You are not the father' and 'Butt implants gone bad'. I personally love her shows, they are often uplifting and most of all motivating. She is living her dreams with her eyes wide open and encouraging other men and women to do the same.



What are your dreams? Do you have a Vision board for them? Do you look at it daily to remind yourself to strive and reach your set goals?



So many people have reached their pinnacle of success with nothing to start from, no foundation, no venture capitalist, no support system just a gut feeling and a prayer. I feel that my calling is in writing and motivating women through positivity via the avenues of relationship with yourself, relationship with your body and relationship with others. I have been approached by friends, family and associates over the years for advice on a number of things and I love sharing my learned experiences with others in aiding them to reach their goals. I plan to put my thoughts into action and see where this path takes me ;0)