Popular Post

Last Call for Alcohol

Tonight is my last night in So Cal and although it's been fun and very productive I am anxious to get back home ;0)



I decided to go back to Ten Asian for more creme bru le and a piece of So Cal Happy Hour scenery. Of course I had to take pictures in my hotel with my trusty pink tripod. That thing comes in so handy. I managed to make an outfit out of some just incase clothes I threw in my suitcase at the last minute. Thanks goodness! See overpacking does come in handy ;0) Since I was super bored I took some time to throw on a red lippy and lashes. I think my makeup came out pretty tonight. Now to wash it off and hit the sack! I think I'll make my way to the gym in the morning, feeling kind of fluffy after eating all this creme, jelly, sugar and bread all week.