Popular Post

A Girl's got to have em!

What am I speaking of? Well hips of course! Not every woman has been blessed with a full pair of breasts and wide hips to boot like the women men drool over such as Kim K and Montana Deleon; however I just can't wrap my mind around a woman not wanting to have hips at all. These clothing manufacturers and advertisement agencies have gone to great lengths to promote what they deem to be beautiful but I find these images quite disturbing Ralph Lauren. I mean come on this woman looks sickly and how on earth can a woman with inverted hips carry a child? Check out the article here.





The first time around, they claimed it was an isolated incident.
Then the second image of a Ralph Lauren model digitally altered to appear impossibly skinny emerged.
The clothing company is once again facing an outraged internet backlash after the image, featuring model Valentina Zelyaeva, appeared in a shop in Sydney, Australia.