Popular Post

Monday Tuesday

This week I have been wearing my hair in it's natural wild state lol On Monday I opted for the 2nd day twist out look and today I did a french braid across the front with a pinned up-do in the back. I think I will wash out some of this oil in my hair and do a proper twist out for the remainder of the week. What are you doing with your hair? I can't wait until all of my hair is natural. I am about 75% there and next month marks my 1 year anniversary without a perm ;0) Whoo Hoo I also sported my new glitter creme eyeshadow pallet from NYX I purchased from Urban outfitters. They were marked down to 4 bucks from 6 in their clearance bin. The glitter is very buildable and I would recommend applying it over a base color for more POW effect.















                                                     Ocean Breeze Pallet





                                                  Royal Violet Pallet