Popular Post

These moments that make our life better

In our life , we all had some moments that we will never forget. Moments that makes us smile whenever we think about them, moments when we felt very happy, calm and in peace with the whole world. These moments can be very rare. This is why, once we had a special moment in our life, we cannot forget it! Everytime we feel sad, mad or upset we try to live this moment once again just in case to feel better.
The beauty of these moments can change from a person to another, it only depend on how each one of us see the world. It can be when your mom or your dad is sick and when he or she become better, it can also be when you see people you love succed on what they like to do, or it can be just when you are with your friends having fun and laughing!
Personally, i have a lot of moments that i will never forget. But the one that will always be on my mind, happened six months ago. Well, i was on the plane, going to Dubai. And we were near Cairo and it was very dark outside. Everyone on the plane was sleeping and i was a little bit bored.
Then i looked out the window and i was really amazed! The sky was so beautiful, so shinny! Not a hundred and not a thousand but a millions of stars were burning in the sky! And they were a lot of shooting stars. So i closed my eyes and i made a wish. I wished to always have my family and my friends close to me, to love and to be loved back!
I know that this can sound too romantic or something like that , but this is the truth! I think that only these little things can make me happy my whole life!
This moment was very magic and i felt so peaceful and in harmony with myself and i wished it lasts forever! Just me, the stars and people who were dreaming too but while they were sleeping.
So what is the best moment you have ever had ? And why ?
XX