Popular Post

My Wedding Day



If you haven't noticed I've been flipping through my old photo albums for a walk down memory lane. Just check out my lace gloves owwww see I was cool and fashionable even at my Holy Communion ☺ I showed this picture to Jason last night and he cracked up laughing. I told him this is how I'm going to look on our wedding day lol Although I don't think I'm wearing gloves or a veil for that matter and my dress isn't white but you get the gist. 


We are set to wed on August 5, 2011 at 4 PM at the Sandals Halycon Beach Resort in St. Lucia. I can't wait! I talked with my travel agent Lillian today at www.lttravelconnection.com to put together packages for those that have not already done so. There are about 5 months left to the wedding and you know airfare changes by the second with seat availability. For those guest that choose not to stay at Sandals they also have an option to stay at a cheaper resort or even opt to rent a condo on the beach, of course there are meal inclusive and not inclusive condo rental options. That might be actually kind of cool to group a bunch of females together in a house with all the usual amenities and hang out in St. Lucia for a few days together. I sure hope my close friends and family can all make it. Originally we were going to elope but then I figured my parents would be crushed if I just jumped the broom and told them after the fact. So now my feelings are whom ever wouldn't miss it for the world is just fine with me. I'm quite shy anyway so the less people staring back at me the better and the cheaper ☺ lol I have to pay for folks to eat, drink and be merry after all. G wiz!!!!!!!!!!!!! o-0



If you are ever interested in traveling to St. Lucia check out Sandals, it's a couple's only resort so that means no kiddies and men/women to a room unless of course it is a wedding and you get approval for your guests. Sandals