Popular Post

Bringing back Romance

Do you wish you had more romance at home? Well if you do, ask yourself how romantic is my house, my bedroom, my nightwear and well ME of course. If the answer is not too sexy or romantic then you officially have 13 days left til Valentine's to kick it into high gear. Romance can be added to your home with flowy fabrics, candles, flowers, feminine scents, dim lighting and lounge music. I love turning my livingroom into the ultimate lounge. I want it to feel as if you're walking into the Brown Sugar or Love Jones movie ;0) lol



In addition to home decor, you may choose to spruce yourself up a bit. Do you own sexy lingerie or special occasion panty and bra sets? I've learned that what women think is sexy and what men think is sexy are totally different things. Do you know what your man's fantasy girl looks like? If not ask him? She just might look like a trashy prostitute or dressed like Betty Boop you never know but taking the time to play the role AND dress the part will be so appreciated I promise. One of my girls told me she cut the back pockets out of a pair of her old jeans and wore them around the house while cooking for her man. She is my hero for that one! ;0) You go girl! Men feel free to live out your woman's fantasy as well.







People swear that satin sheets are THE sexiest bedding out there but I beg to differ. I prefer a HIGH thread count and I'm talking in the 1000's when it comes to sexy and comfy bedding.  It not only feels great on the skin but is good for your hair for those times when he snatches off that scarf to only reveal your 'Celie' plats or twists you've done for the next day lol Scarfs may protect our hair but they reek havoc on sex lives across the world lol






Try a staycation in  one of your cities luxury hotel. You can get all dolled up, go out for dinner and pretend you just met each other at dinner, flirt a bit then finish off with a ravishing rondevu at the hotel. ;0)




The other space that is sometimes forgotten is the bathroom. Your bathroom and vanity can make you feel like a sex kitten too. Swap out that contractor grade light for a chandelier, add some lace or silk window treatments and display some of your jewels as a feminine touch.