Popular Post

Hourglass, the time is ticking



August 5, 2011 179 days to go!
I can't believe how quickly time flies by. It seems like just yesterday I got engaged, ordered my Save the Dates, mailed them and started planning my wedding. Now I know 179 days is still far out but they will go by within a blink of the eye. I've lost weight, down to 135lbs now and still whittling down my waist. I had a failed attempt at a raw veggies and fruit diet lol thanks to Jason wanting to make pasta at home but I will try again this week. I also did not go to the gym at all last week, which is so unlike me but I want to go tonight after work. I ordered my wedding dress a size too small (size 8) and I need to get down to be 27 inches in the waist by June. I know I can do it! ☺After hearing my esthetician this past weekend speaking of skincare I know how important consuming enough water is for my skin care goal so today is the day to start with my best foot forward and get in gear. 
Lipstick Diva,